Bicycle trails: 6054, 6095
Bělá is located in the eastern part of the large Chuchelensky forest. It was first mentioned in 1349. There is the Church of St. John the Baptist, consecrated in 1932. There is a living water spring and wayfarers may wash not only their fatigued eyes, but also their hands and feet in prepared natural reservoirs. Nearby, there is a forester’s lodge with a trout farm. Believe it or not, a trout eaten in the forest tastes wonderful.