Zugló, the 14th district of the capital city Budapest
with the area of 18.15 km², located in the centre of Budapest.
The district is of suburban character owing to the park and the prevailing detached residences. Apart from Városliget, a city park with the area of 1.2 km², Zugló also offers plenty of museums and attractions.
Signing of the co-operation agreement on 11th December 2008.
In the photo, from the left:
- Vice-President of Racibórz Wojciech Krzyżek
- Mayor of Zugló Leonárd Weinek,
The agreement is a result of over 10 years of co-operation between educational institutions of both cities. The long-term co-operation started in 1997 during the great flood on the initiative of Polish community.
Partnership co-operation covers the following areas:
- education and upbringing,
- social affairs,
- tourism, sports and recreation,
- co-operation in environmental protection,
- co-operation in counteracting the impact of disasters,
- exchange of experience in administration and local government work.
Zugló Önkormányzat Polgármestere
Pétervárad u. 2
Telefon: +36 1 8729 100
- Przejdź do menu głównego:
- Alt i 0
- Przejdź do treści strony:
- Alt i 1
- Mapa Witryny:
- Alt i 2
- Wersja kontrastowa:
- Alt i 4
- prawy Alt i W
Zamiast klawisza Alt możesz użyć H