The town of Roth is situated in southern Germany, in Bavaria.
It has a great deal to offer to its visitors in the way of culture (Rednitz-Hembach Theatre, children’s theatres, a literary cabaret, called ’Zum Krug’, singing association ‘Liederkrantz’). Moreover, the tourists can visit numerous historical attractions like the Raciborz Castle, churches, monasteries and town’s gates.
There is also a cultural organization ‘Kulturfabrik’ offering a wide range of various activities both for children and adults (dance, theatre, cabaret and different exhibitions).
Area: 96.26 sq km
The partnership agreement was signed on 19 th September, 1992.
Raciborz, the 10 th anniversary of the signing of the agreement.
Photograph: on the left: Adam Hajduk – mayor of Raciborz (2001 – 2002); Richard Erdrmann - mayor of Roth.
The fields of cooperation are:
- exchange of experience of the council’s executive bodies;
- initiation of contacts between public services;
- creating conditions for further cooperation of cultural and arts, tourist and recreational organizations;
- economic development.
tél. +49 (0) 9171/848 512
- Przejdź do menu głównego:
- Alt i 0
- Przejdź do treści strony:
- Alt i 1
- Mapa Witryny:
- Alt i 2
- Wersja kontrastowa:
- Alt i 4
- prawy Alt i W
Zamiast klawisza Alt możesz użyć H