Kędzierzyn-Koźle is a city located in Opolskie voivodeship, Kędzierzyn-Koźle district. The first historical mention about Koźle dates back to 1108. Its urban charter was granted in 1281. The city of Kędzierzyn-Koźle was established in its present shape in 1975 as a result of merger of four separate administrative entities: Kędzierzyn, Koźle, Sławięcice and Kłodnica. In Kędzierzyn-Koźle, there is the largest river port in Poland and of the largest nitrogen companies based in Poland, Zakłady Azotowe “Kędzierzyn” SA. It is the second largest city of Opolskie voivodeship.
The letter of intent was signed on 22 July 2005 in the Town Hall of Racibórz
in the photo, from the left:
- Wiesław Fąfara, President of the City of Kędzierzyn- Koźle,
- Jan Osuchowski, President of the Town of Racibórz
Fields of co-operation:
1. Culture, covering the following scope:
- organisation of exhibitions, concerts and other artistic projects implemented by museums, libraries, music bands and other cultural institutions involved in such activities.
- regular exchange of information about cultural events taking place in the partners’ premises, participation of music artists and bands in important events taking place in the partner cities.
2. Sports, covering the following scop:
- organisation of open air event called “Oder-the river of European integration”, the so-called “Pływadło”.
- organisation of chess, bowling and other competitions.
- regular exchange of information about sports events taking place in the partners’ premises.
Urząd Miasta w Kędzierzynie-Koźlu
ul. Piramowicza 32
tel. 077/40-50-311 (centrala)
fax 077/48-22-439 (centrala)
Surface: 123,4 km²
Distance: 39,6 km (przez DK45)
- Przejdź do menu głównego:
- Alt i 0
- Przejdź do treści strony:
- Alt i 1
- Mapa Witryny:
- Alt i 2
- Wersja kontrastowa:
- Alt i 4
- prawy Alt i W
Zamiast klawisza Alt możesz użyć H