The location in the centre of Central Europe, well-developed infrastructure, good investor support and active business support institutions – all this makes Racibórz an important place in the economic map of Poland, attracting investors from various sectors. Long tradition of the industrial sector in Racibórz, which has formed for many years the backbone of the town’s economy, gives considerable opportunities for development of companies operating in this field.
Numerous business support initiatives undertaken by the local government result are reflected in rising numbers. There are more than 5200 companies registered in Racibórz and about 8500 companies in Poviat Raciborski1. These numbers include large companies worth millions of zlotys, leaders in their sectors that are well-known outside of the region as well as companies listed on the stock exchange.
Information based on https://bdl.stat.gov.pl/BDL/start
Polish capital companies
Racibórz is an important centre of solar systems, including both solar thermal panels and pv systems. It is estimated that about 40% of solar devices produced in Poland are made in Racibórz. All this makes Racibórz the key centre of renewable energy equipment manufacturing in Poland. In 2014 Racibórz, together with the Institute of Renewable Energy and the city of Opava organized the International Renewable Energy Trade Fair. The following companies have the leading roles in the renewable energy sector in Racibórz:
- Sunex S.A. – manufacturer of solar thermal panels, photovoltaic systems and heat pumps.
Address: ul. Piaskowa 7, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.sunex.pl/
- Ensol Sp. z o.o. – one of the leading solar thermal panel manufacturers in Poland.
Address: ul. Piaskowa 11, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://ensol.pl/
Other successful companies in Racibórz include:
- Koltech Sp. z o.o. – design and manufacturing of production machines, modern PLM systems.
Address: ul. K. Malczewskiego 1, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.koltech.com.pl/
- Rameta Spółdzielnia Meblarska ZPChr. – manufacturer of upholstered furniture.
Address: ul. Królewska 50, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.rameta.com.pl/
- PPH Ramex Sp. z o.o. – a trade and manufacturing company forming a part of Rameta Spółdzielnia Meblarska ZPCh.Address: ul. Królewska 50, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://ramex.rameta.com.pl/
- Hermon Czech & Muzia Sp. J. – one of the fastest developing in Poland companies manufacturing replacement parts for tractors, machines used in farming and agriculture, buses, lorries, tools and conveyor belts.
Address: ul. Grzonki 5, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://hermon.com.pl/
- Chempest S.A. – a company supplying products for the agricultural sector: plant and crops protection products, tools and machinery, fertilizers, seeds, animal feeds etc.
Address: ul. Łąkowa 24, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.chempest.com.pl/
- Agromax Sp. z o.o. – a company operating in the industrial and agricultural sectors.
Address: ul. Gdańska 75, 47-400 Racibórz.
- STALTECH Janusz Lewandowski – a manufacturer of construction components for stairs, fences, balustrades etc.
Address: ul. Studzienna 1, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.staltech.pl/
- Elektro Ster Sp. z o.o. – manufacturing of control systems and servicing of machining tools.
Address: ul. Bosacka 58, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.elektro-ster.pl/
- Design Technologies International „D.T.I.” Sp. z o.o. – design and manufactuing of modern numerically controlled processing machines for the energy, defence, railway and aviation industries.
Address: ul. Ogrodowa 56a, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.dti.com.pl/
Foreign capital companies
Many companies that operate in Racibórz export their products which are known and valued all over the world.
- Mieszko is a sweets manufacturer based in Racibórz. The company employs almost 850 people (in all of their production facilities). About 40% of their production is exported, which makes Mieszko the biggest exporter of confectionery in Poland.
Address: ul. Starowiejska 75, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.mieszko.pl/
- RAFAKO S.A., a company set up in 1949, currently employing about 2000 people, is a leading boiler manufacturer and supplier. ¾ of power generation boilers used in Poland have been made by RAFAKO S.A. The company is also a manufacturer of dry and semi-dry flue gas desulphurization plants. Since 2011 RAFAKO S.A. forms a part of the PBG Group, who is the majority shareholder in the company.
Address: ul. Łąkowa 33, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.rafako.com.pl/
- Henkel Polska Sp. z o.o., a Polish branch of one of the world leaders in production of cosmetics, detergents and cleaning supplies. The Polish group manages 6 production centres of various specializations. Washing powders and intermediates used in detergent production (e.g. for the Persil product line) are made in their production plant in Racibórz.
Address: ul. Stalowa 9, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.henkel.pl/
- Cobex Polska Sp. z o.o., one of the biggest producers of graphite and carbon blocks and electrodes in Poland. Previously known as Fabryka Elektrod Węglowych Plania, the Racibórz production plant joined the SGL Carbon Group in 2000, which in April 2018 was transformed into a Cobex Polska company, thus becoming a part of the world-leading group in manufacturing of carbon and graphite products.
Address: ul. Piastowska 29, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.sglgroup.com/
- VVF Sp. z o.o. is a manufacturing and sales company operating in cosmetics and personal hygiene product sectors. The company is a subcontractor for various global cosmetics producers and commercial networks. Soaps made for the Fa product line are made in Racibórz.
Address: ul. Stalowa 9, 47-400 Racibórz. Company website: http://www.vvfllc.com/
- Przejdź do menu głównego:
- Alt i 0
- Przejdź do treści strony:
- Alt i 1
- Mapa Witryny:
- Alt i 2
- Wersja kontrastowa:
- Alt i 4
- prawy Alt i W
Zamiast klawisza Alt możesz użyć H